Top 4 Most Popular Posts

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Waiting on the Lord

Wait on the Lord. . .- Psalm 27:14 (KJV)

Imagine what it is for those who do not know God. These are those who have nowhere to place their hope. They cannot say that they have placed their patient hope in the true and living God. Such claims are reserved for the righteous, those who have embraced the salvation of the Lord.

As a believer, I believe in Him as God the Almighty. However, my belief must transcend into faith that trusts God to be God. It is through such faith that I am able to wait patiently on the Lord without imposing my deadlines on Him. Waiting on the Lord is the ability to wait and watch life go by while I wait without losing faith for what it is that I desire.

Have you had to wait on Him lately? Trust Him. He can do it.

No comments:

 
Amen Me!