Top 4 Most Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

When It Gets Real For You

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.- Psalm 23:4 (KJV)

If you understand struggle, you understand that it can get real tough to take it.  It can get tough to keep going.  It can feel like you just cannot make it.

You may not see a way to make it through.

Reflect on what God has to offer you during your struggle.

. . . for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me

He is Present with You
. . . for thou art with me; 
God will not  forsake you during hard times or while you are down.
He is present.
He is attentive.
He is aware.
He is active.

He has Protection for You
. . . thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
His rod and staff can help to clear the way as well as ward off attackers.
His rod and staff can nudge us along the way to greener pastures beyond the valley of the shadow of death and they can be used to rescue us from being caught in the bushes or going astray from the flock.

He has something to offer us.  Do not let what you are undergoing lead to your undoing.

He can help you make it through, even when it gets real for you.

No comments:

 
Amen Me!