Top 4 Most Popular Posts

Monday, February 23, 2009

Since We've Started (The Journey of Life Path)

God has been so gracious to allow us time to reflect and look back at what we started and how far we have come thus far. When I consider the fear that held my dreams in 2006, I am thankful for the challenge of faith that came about in 2007 that made Life Path Ministries & Services more than a dream. I was sparked by Isaiah 61:1-2 to take a long, hard look at my christian walk and what I had really been offering God as my service. It was through much study and prayer as well as wise counsel from both friends and elders that has made me sure of what I have offered through Life Path as my best effort.
Commit your works to the Lord, and your thoughts will be established.
- Proverbs 16:3

Visit the following sites to learn more about
Life Path Ministries & Services:

www.ministriesinaction.com
www.lulu.com/lifepath/
http://lifepathministries.christianarchives.org
www.myspace.com/lifepathevents/

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
-
Frederick Douglass

FYI: Lamentations in the Storm, my latest book of poetry, has been delayed due to some publishing challenges. Please be in prayer that these matters can be resolved by March.

No comments:

 
Amen Me!