Top 4 Most Popular Posts

Monday, June 15, 2009

Back on Track

Hip-hop's Rakim made real noise when he would start out with the words: "It's been a long a time. . ." I felt the same way as I started on this blog entry. It seems as if I have neglected some sacred duty, but I have been very busy doing some productive work for both the church and community.
  • I have really gotten into Twitter and at least hitting up an update daily if not more than once. Follow me tweet by tweet at www.twitter.com/lifepath01/
  • I am preaching every Wednesday night at Bayview Bapttist Church for the month of June. I preached last week on "Being Blessed Beyond Belief" about Elijah and the widow of Zarephath. . .where is God sending you and to whom for your blessing? I've got two more to go. We crank it up at 7 PM.
  • I've got to give all of those who preach and teach with the Good News, the Word of truth. This is no small thing. Preaching and teaching take a lot out of a person. Each requires a great amount of study and commitment. You are in my prayers daily.
  • I am putting finishing touches on my latest book of inspirational poetry entitled Lamentations in the Storm. I am planning a few book-signings this summer for this and Words from the Underground.
What's next? I cannot say yet. The baby is keeping us on our toes and that's expected. I have a few plans underway for some new ventures in ministry and community services, so I stay prayerful. Andrew Murray said,"I pray, expecting an answer." Yes, and I pray for clarity and understanding to follow my obedience and acceptance of what God has to say. Amen.

No comments:

 
Amen Me!