Top 4 Most Popular Posts

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today is a New Day

Today is a new day.

Today is yesterday's tomorrow,

Tomorrow's yesterday.

Tomorrow is not promised.

Yesterday is gone.

Today is a new day

So let me work


While I still have today.

*************************

Jesus spoke about the timeliness of working through the day and not the night in John 9:4. He said that He was to do the works of Him who sent Him. As Christians, we are followers of Christ. We follow His example, so we have similar works as He did.

Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.-1 Corinthians11:1 (NIV)

*************************
I've been saying a lot. Well, I've at least been tweeting a lot. Follow the mobilized movement at Twitter. I post Scripture,quotes, ideas, insights, and other special messages. Sign up today!

No comments:

 
Amen Me!