Top 4 Most Popular Posts

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Time Well Spent

Seal Beach (La Jolla Cove) Art Poster Print - 11x17
Recently, I spent some time away at a training in the La Jolla area of San Diego.  Known for its picturesque beaches and scenery, this area makes one recall thatlife is a great adventure.  You begin to wonder how much of the adventure you have taken advantage of or simply avoided over the years.

Laminated Torrey Pines, La Jolla, California satellite poster photo view map print: 36"x24" glossyThe training refreshed me spiritually and otherwise.  Also, it renewed my vision and focus.  I even made a connection with an old friend who had been just as busy as I have lately.   We committed to getting together and making things happen for the benefit of our communities and the generation coming up after us.

All in all, I would have to say that it was truly time well spent.  I thank God for the opportunity to have been selected from among my peers to gain this training and experience as well as the responsibility to bring back what I have learned to the larger group.
Near La Jolla, California, Alligator Head Formation, ca. 1903 - Exceptional Print of a Vintage Photochrom Image from the Library of Congress Collection

No comments:

 
Amen Me!